Sunday, March 11, 2018

CST 438 Week 1

CST 438 Week 1

This week proved to be extremely challenging. We were tasked to create a hangman game and implement on AWS. I have never used AWS before or a framework and I could not figure out how to get the code implemented in a framework in AWS. I was able to get a working code on my own computer using a local server but could not figure out how to get the framework on AWS. My hope is that I can learn from someone on how to get a working framework up on AWS. It seems that a problem for me is that I am on a Windows system and everything I looked up was from a reference of using a Linux terminal.

This week we also learned about the differences in development approaches for large scale projects. These can include the agile and waterfall approach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment