Wednesday, November 16, 2016

CST 205 Week 3

CST 205 Week 3

This week I learned about how to use Github to upload documents and share with teamates. I had heard of Github before but never used it. This will be an effective tool in colaboration among team mates for group projects.
The project to create a Thanksgiving card was a fun way to showcase everything I have  learned so far in the course. I was able to utilize make Negative(), pyCopy(), chomakey(), and a custom makeOrange() filter. A challenge was figuring out how to get text to skip to a next line inside the addText() JES function. It was discovered that \n does not work for this. I had to improvise and create a for loop to get the text the way I wanted it. 
I was also able to showcase all the functions I have created so far with a portfolio project. I am glad I have this for a reference to what I have done.
Finally our team met and decided who would be paired with who to work on our mid term projects. Joel and I are paired together and began working on the CSUMBY function as well as a custom Matrix function. I look forward to finishing this project next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment