Wednesday, November 23, 2016

CST 205 Week 4

CST 205 Week 4

It was fun to finish my midterm project. I chose to make a Matrix filter to show what a picture may look like if view from the Matrix movie. This was a fun project.

It was interesting learning about sound as I have never known in depth how sound was converted digitally. The section on string manipulation was a good refresher and necessary for our hangman project. I am not sure why volume is lost when manipulating sound in Jython. I found this week to be challenging as there was a lot to do coupled with creating a video for lab #10. The sound labs were fun as I got to search for sounds that interested me. The hangman lab was a bit challenging. I was able to utilize for and while loops to achieve the desired affect for the game. This problem challenged my problem solving abilities and I look forward to future problems like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment